[JOB] Published: 2023-03-10 - Updated: 2023-04-01
We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform various administrative tasks, including answering phone calls, scheduling meetings, and following up with customers. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using tools like CallRail, and Google calendar.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle phone calls and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to phone calls and follow up with customers
- Respond to emails as needed
- Schedule meetings with customers
- Manage a contact list
- update customer information and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Perform research
- Create reports
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact
- Update the company’s system on a daily basis
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, and cloud services
- Experience with google documents (excel-word)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma: additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
Please send us your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org