Custom Home Remodeling Houston
[SERVICE] Published: 2020-04-16 - Updated: 2021-06-15
Best Custom Home Remodeling in Houston and Surrounding Areas
If you’ve been searching Home Remodeling Houston online, you’re certain to find there are many home remodeling companies in Houston from which to choose. The customers who have chosen Smart Remodeling LLC for their home renovation project discover we provide a worry-free process from consultation to completion of each remodel we take on.
Because we understand you can choose any Houston remodeler you wish, we are honored by your business and will guarantee your complete satisfaction. A successful home remodel can add tremendous value to your daily life and your home. Whether you are looking to stay in your home for the long term or considering increasing its value for reselling, we can assist you in determining the best products and services to increase your return both personally and financially.
Full-Service Home Remodeling Project "Near Me"
We offer all the products and services of the most popular in-home remodeling in the Houston area, including kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, room additions, patio covers & decks, outdoor kitchen, closets, doors & windows, siding, fencing, concrete, and more.
Some of the many benefits of remodeling your home with our home remodeling Houston team are many. Below we’ve named a few to give you an idea of how it can improve the quality of your daily life.
- Enhance your lifestyle with comfort & function
- Reduce costs for future maintenance and repair
- Allow for varied activities within the home with additional space
- Decrease electric bills with increased energy efficiency
- Improve the safety and preparedness of your home and family
- Add value to your home
- Get that new home feeling without relocating
Home Remodeling Cost in Houston
Home remodeling cost in Houston varies due to the choices you make. From budgeting to retaining a Houston remodeling contractor to the selection of specific products, you’ll find your budget will be personal to your situation, finances, home, tastes, and regional cost of labor. With that said, you will find a general idea of the costs of the most popular home improvements in Houston versus the national average in the chart below.
Of course, we can give you a remodeling estimate based on your ideas, requirements, and budget to give you an idea of what you will be looking at from a financial standpoint. It is to your advantage financially to group your remodeling projects together to save on cost and materials. You can rest assured we will make every effort and exhaust every option to stay within your budget parameters. If we see an issue arise regarding cost, we will notify you immediately before proceeding with any work.
We offer competitive pricing for products, services, and labor for our Houston and surrounding area neighbors. We strive to continually improve our services and exceed our client’s expectations.
Costs of Most Popular Home Improvement Services in Houston, TX
Cost of a Full Kitchen Remodel
Cost of a Full Bathroom Remodel
Cost of New Asphalt Roofing
Cost of Replacement Windows
Cost of New Vinyl Siding
Cost of Exterior House Painting
Cost of Installing a New Deck
National Average: $54,250
National Average: $12,900
National Average: $5,900
National Average: $6,600
National Average: $7,600
National Average: $3,000
National Average: $7,700
Houston Average: $52,600
Houston Average: $11,900
Houston Average: $4,900
Houston Average: $5,900
Houston Average: $7,500
Houston Average: $2,700
Houston Average: $5,500
Best Home Remodeling Contractors in Houston with Quality Work and Best Customer Services
As the best Houston home remodeling company, Smart Remodeling LLC is proud to have been Remodeling Homes in Houston since 2010. We take great pride in our advanced technology and expertly rated team members who take great care with each of our client’s remodeling projects. For example, our 3D design services enhance the home remodeling process and bring the most current technology to your home design project.
Home Remodeling Services & Renovation Ideas
Whether you are planning on remodeling your kitchen or renovating your bathroom, we hope you will check out our service pages for exciting home remodeling & renovation ideas to get you inspired for the planning and design of your house. You’ll find inspiration for the following: Kitchen remodeling ideas, Outdoor kitchen ideas, bathroom remodeling ideas, Closet ideas, Laundry room ideas, Room addition ideas, and Patios & Deck ideas.
Remodeling Consultation & Scheduling to Your Dream Home
As one of the top home renovation firms in Houston, Texas, our Smart Remodeling LLC team is here to help bring your remodeling design to life. It’s destined to increase your home’s value and enhance your quality of life. Contact us to schedule your Complimentary Consultation today or visit our showroom at 12260 Gulf Fwy, Suite A1 Houston, TX 77034, to discuss the possibilities of home remodeling today! We will make every effort to accommodate your schedule when scheduling your consultation.
Home Remodeling Project life Cycle
To provide you with an idea of how we will work with you on your project from free consultation to completion, below is a look at the full project cycle.
- Schedule your in-home consultation.
- Ask questions and listen to your wants and desires for your project.
- Share ideas you may have and get ideas from the consultant.
- Discuss project budget.
- Discuss timeline.
- Answer your questions and address concerns.
- Measure the project space.
- Schedule your showroom visit.
- Selection of materials and products varies based on your project scope but can include:
- Cabinet finishes and styles.
- Countertop material and colors.
- Flooring type and color.
- Lighting fixtures.
- Backsplash material.
- Fixtures and hardware.
- Paint and trim colors.
- Faucets and sinks.
- Drawing of floor plan.
- Discussion of options and alternates.
- Interior sketch with materials, finishes, and products.
- Meeting to discuss with the client.
- Adjusts made based on the meeting.
- Determine the final design with the client.
- Costs calculated - Labor.
- Costs calculated - Materials.
- Adjustments made if required by designer or client.
- The final estimate presented to the client.
- The final plan of action and project scope presented to the client.
- Timeline finalized.
- Material & Product selections finalized.
- Payment agreement finalized.
- Contract signing.
- Seal areas of the home to protect from dust and particles.
- All flooring covered.
- Waste management system installed.
- Demolish existing property features as required.
- The team begins work on site once demolition is complete.
- Electric – Master Electrician.
- Plumbing — Master Plumber.
- Flooring – Certified Flooring Expert.
- Cabinetry — Certified Cabinetry Expert.
- Countertops — Certified Countertop Installers.
- Paint & Trim—Professional Painters.
- After project completion, a final walkthrough is performed by the designer and client.
- Discussion of outcome and concerns.
- Warranty of work and service for up to 5 years.
- Completed project to client satisfaction.