Custom Kitchen Cabinet Design in Houston
[SERVICE] Published: 2018-08-31 - Updated: 2021-04-14
Custom Kitchen Cabinet Design in Houston
If you’ve ever lived with outdated kitchen cabinets, you know their dull, out-of-date appearance and functionality can diminish the joy you get when preparing meals or gathering with family. Whether you choose to refinish your existing cabinets or go with a new kitchen cabinet design, you’ll be overjoyed with your investment and any inconvenience it might cause.
Should We Refinish Our Existing Kitchen Cabinets or Have New Cabinets Installed?
Typically, kitchen cabinets will account for nearly 50% of your entire kitchen remodeling budget, so the choice isn’t one to make hastily. We are here to help you determine whether you can just refinish or reface your cabinets or need to replace them and what is the best solution to fit your budget and needs. In the meantime, a few figures and rules of thumb may help you on your way to deciding. New custom kitchen cabinet installation can cost as much as $25,000 or more while refacing existing cabinets run around $4000 to $9000. Of course, new cabinetry will allow you to choose a new cabinet style, color, and finish.
Why Smart Remodeling LLC for Your Kitchen Cabinet Project?
Cabinet Refinishing & Refacing Experts—refinishing and refacing existing cabinetry is a complicated process and must be done by a professional with expert training and experience. Our team specializes in both to provide you the best outcome possible.
Guaranteed Work & Products—we back our work for five years from the date of project completion. Our cabinet products are covered by each manufacturer’s warranty. You’ll never worry about being left with an uncompleted project or with defective cabinets.
Communication—we provide updates and communicate every step of the way to ensure you are informed and comfortable every step of the way.
Scope of Work/Budget—we provide an SOW and budget to fit with your means from the start. We will consult you before any additional changes in design or budget are required. Options, Options, & More Options—we provide you with the best product brands for your kitchen cabinetry with tons of finishes, materials, colors, and accessories.
Must-Have Kitchen Cabinet Elements
If you are considering all new cabinets for your kitchen, you’ll find there are several options, including premade cabinets, prefab cabinets, and custom-made cabinets, depending on your home remodeling budget. Below we’ve shared some things to consider when making your tick list for your new kitchen cabinetry hardware.
Kitchen Cabinet Styles & Types
There are many styles of new cabinet facades to choose from depending upon your home décor style, including modern, contemporary, traditional, eclectic, farmhouse, rustic, country, and transitional. Flat-panel cabinetry tends to lend itself to modern and contemporary styling, whereas raised-panel and mullion frame doors lean towards the traditional and farmhouse style.
Kitchen Cabinet Materials + Finishes
From wood to stainless steel, you’ll find materials to suit your décor style and budget. Your cabinet stain, paint, or lacquer color will be an important choice for the look and feel of your kitchen. White tends to be fresh, bright, and modern. Rich dark stained cabinets lean are dramatic and more traditional. Grey and light blue cabinets make a beautiful element in the farmhouse kitchen. Our designers can help you meld your cabinet material and finishes to suit your home. Rich wood grain with a natural finish and raw iron hardware will give your kitchen a rustic casual look.
Kitchen Cabinet Ideas & Inspiration
- Whether you are looking to give your kitchen a facelift like painting your kitchen cabinets, refacing, or completely replacing them, our specialists can help you.
- Decorative Hardware—you can jazz up existing cabinets or punctuate a new cabinet design with the hardware design and finish you choose.
- Open Frame Doors or Shelves—amp the decorative look of your kitchen cabinets with open frame doors or open shelves to display all your cookbooks, pottery, plants, and more.
- Kitchen Storage Extras—you’ll want to add these handy extras to your list of must-haves such as slide-out shelving, toe-kick drawers, horizontal storage of cutting boards and baking sheets, warming drawers for dishes, and extra-deep pull out shelves for mixing bowls and storage containers. Deep pull out drawers for heavy small appliances such as mixers, blenders, and fryers.
- State-of-the-Art Mechanisms—once you experience using slide push-to-open, soft-close drawer mechanisms, they will become a priority on your new cabinetry list. Let our Smart Remodeling LLC team help in bringing your vision for your kitchen cabinets to fruition by scheduling your Complimentary Kitchen Cabinet Design Consultation or visit our showroom at 12260 Gulf Fwy, Suite A1 Houston, TX 77034, to discuss the possibilities today!