[JOB] Published: 2022-02-16 - Updated: 2022-05-17
Construction Driver / Warehouse Helper
Smart Remodeling LLC Company looking for a motivated, responsible, and energized Delivery Driver/ Warehouse Helper to join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver workers or items/goods to designated location through shortest route on time.
- Follow delivery schedule promptly.
- Assist to load/ unload/ prepare/ inspect delivered items/goods to/from designated location.
- To upkeep the cleanliness and the maintenance of the Company vehicle.
- Assist to purchase hardware materials used for the job site.
- Assist to purchase meals and beverages for workers on the night shift.
- Responsible to make sure water and electricity are shut off properly. Conduct a safety check before leaving the premises. All-access doors are locked before leaving the site.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Terms & Conditions/ Information:
- The driver should be self-motivated, responsible, hardworking, committed towards work, independent, good working attitude, teamwork, follow superior's instructions.
- All official petrol and cashcard receipts must be submitted to Company to show proof of purchase.
- All parking fines and fines related to the Company vehicle incurred by the driver will be charged to the driver.
- The driver is to comply with the laws and regulations of the traffic police art, or be subject to penalties, etc.
At least 3 years driving experience in Texas
Candidates with past working experience in the Renovation/Construction industry will be advantages.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15 per hour
Benefits: * Health insurance